- Intel® 5th Generation Core™ i7, i5 and i3 Processors
- Support DDR3L-1600/1333 ECC SDRAM on two SO-DIMM slots, up to 16GB
- One VGA, three Display-port and one embedded Display port
- Support USB 2.0/ 3.0, SATA, 7 PCIE x1 and 1 PCIEx16
- Wide voltage support, from 6V to 18V
The basic PCOM-B635VG COM Express module supports up to 16GB ECC DDR3L 1333/1600 MT/s SDRAM on two 204-pin SODIMM sockets making it faster than its predecessor. Its expansion interface supports one PCI Express x16 Gen3 (8.0GT/s) with three controllers integrated into processor for enhanced video performance and enhance capabilities to be configurable to 2 x8-lane or 1 x8-lane and 2 x4-lane PCI Express ports.
The module supports three independent displays, DP (Display Port), HDMI or DVI and VGA with up to double greater 3D performance compared to its previous generation.