- Intel® 6th Core™ Processors Support (Skylake/Kabylake-S 35W)
- Support 2x DDR4-2133 ECC/Non-ECC SO-DIMMs, up to 32GB
- Support 1x Gen3 PCIe x16, 8x Gen3 PCIe x1 (Option to 1x Gen3 PCIe x4)
- Support 4x SATA3 and 4x USB3.0
- Support VGA for legacy applications
- Support TPM, I2C, SMBUS, and UART
PCOM-B637VG is Portwell's first module with desktop CPU. It provides customers four important factors, high performance with affordable cost, DDR 4 memory support, Gen 3 PCIe support, and 30% faster graphic performance. The desktop CPU on module is a new idea which offers customer higher computing power but lower cost comparing to mobile solutions. The DDR4 support is also another important point for higher performance. PCOM-B637VG can support both ECC and Non-ECC DDR4 by different PCH SKUs. This is good for different applications. The Gen 3 PCIe support provides faster PCIe speed so that the performance of PCIe devices will be better. It is crucial for Networking and Medical related applications. PCOM-B637VG provides one PCIe x16, eight PCIe x1 (Option to one PCIe x4), four USB 3.0, and four SATA3.