- New Type 7 Specification with Broadwell-DE Platform
- Support DDR4-2133 ECC/Non-ECC SDRAM on Three SO-DIMM Sockets, up to 48GB
- Two 10GbE and One GbE Interfaces
- 4x USB 3.0/2.0, 2x SATA III, 8x PCIe x1 Gen 2.0, 1x PCIe x4 Gen 2.0, and 1x PCIe x16 Gen 3.0
- Wide-Temp (-40°C to +80°C) Support on Selected SKUs
PCOM-B700G, a COM Express® Type 7 Basic Module designed with Intel® Pentium® and Xeon® D-1500 series processors. PCOM-B700G targets for Networking, Micro server applications. 10GbE LAN feature and three DDR4 SODIMM sockets support up to 2133MHz and 48GB memory.