- COM Express® carrier board is compatible with the Portwell Type II COM Express® modules
- Micro-ATX form factor meets most standard mounting spaces and provides more expansions displays
- On-board power and reset switches benefit engineering testing or evaluation without a chassis
- One DVI-I, one HDMI, one Display Port, onePCI-E x1,one PCI-E x4, one PCI-E x4 slot for SDVO, one PCI-E x16 and two USB 3.0 Ports
- One Mini-PCI-E with mSATA feature
- Allows user to select master BIOS on board or from CPU module
Portwell PCOM-C600 is designed with Micro-ATX form factor with COM Express® Type VI row connectors, suitable for evaluation testing of Portwell's Type 6 COM Express® modules on USB3.0,PCI-E (x16, x4, x1, ADD2) Mini- PCI-E, mSATA, PEG/SDVO,HDMI, DVI, LVDS, DP, SATA, LAN, AUDIO etc. We also provide carrier board design guides for your own carrier board development reference.
The Portwell micro-ATX carrier boards are development platforms that enable customers to begin development on an application specific design with Portwell COM Express modules quickly and easily. The PCOM-C600 provides COM Express® Type 6 support in addition to a wide range of device connectivity for prototype and development ease and flexibility.