- Supports Intel® Apollo Lake series processor
- Supports DDR3L-1866/1600 non-ECC memory on one SO-DIMM slots, up to 8GB
- Supports HDMI, and Dual channel 24bit LVDS
- Supports Mini-PCIe / mSATA ( Mini-PCIe slot), and M.2 (E Key) socket
- Supports 2*COM ports(COM1 supports RS-232/422/485,COM2 supports RS-232)
The PICO-6260 is a palm-sized fanless pico-ITX motherboard built with the latest 14 nm Intel® Pentium® or Celeron® processor (codename: Apollo Lake SoC).
Support for two USB3.0 ports ensures fast data transmission with low-power consumption and support two com port to allow quick and flexible system expansions. Intel® I211AT Gigabit Ethernet controllers provide dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN access via the one RJ45 ports. PICO-6260 can design their own unique systems for Panel PC, Kiosk and Digital Signage applications.