- Freescale™ i.MX6 Cortex A9 application processor, Single / Dual / Quad core SKU
- Ultra low power consumption: 2W (Single core) ~ 6W (Quad core)
- Longevity support more than 10 years
- Built-in H/W Graphics accelerators, Open GL ES2.0, Open VG1.1 supported
- 4 independent displays supported. Multi-format of encode & decode
- Parallel LCD display interfaces
- Serial and parallel camera input provisions
- Multiple I2C, I2S and serial port options
- USB client / host mode (OTG) operation
- SD and eMMC card operation
PSMC-M640F is design as CPU module series with SMARC form factor. It is based on embedded Freescale™ i.MX6 processor, an ARM® Cortex®-A9 processor, Single, Dual and Quad-Core.
The SMARC (Smart Mobility ARChitecture), small form factor of lower power, cost concern, and high performance, is used as building blocks for portable and stationary embedded systems. The SMARC pin-out is optimized for the features common to ARM CPUs and not common to the x86 PC world. The modular approach allows scalability, fast time to market and upgradability while still maintaining cost performance, low power and small physical size.