- Supports Intel® Dual/Quad Core™ Xeon® processors with LGA1366 package
- Delivers up to 32GB DDR3 maximum ECC registered memory assured the computer reliability and benefited the data swapping process
- Adopts the XGI Z11 graphics engine and offers solid 2D performance
- Supports VGA display on bracket and optional 2nd VGA or DVI-D interface
- Rich & powerful I/O expansion covers PCIe Gen 2.0 for one PCI Express x16 or two PCI Express x8 or four PCI Express x4
- High speed dual Gigabit Ethernet based on PCI Express x1 interface provides Wake-On-LAN function
- Rich I/O connectors such as FDD, two Gigabit Ethernet, serial ports, parallel port, USB 2.0, and SATA ports
ROBO-8120VG2R is based on Intel® 3420 chipset and dual Xeon® processors. It’s a server grade SHB built with high computing power and flexible PCI express expansion support, it’s suitable for military, industrial automation, and Digital Signage applications.